Wednesday, June 1, 2011

model un final reflection

Model UN class is very interesting class. In the model un class , each one of us pretend to be one of the nation and all nation will come together talking about topic , then together to get peaceful solution . I have learned a lot of things in model UN class. But I think the most important thing that I have learned from Model Un is that I learn to be professional person, public speaking and know about a lot of thing around the world. It make me more confident when I talking to a lot of people, how it good and what you should avoid. Public speaking helps me to tell more about my country, my opinion. It is very popular thing that you have know and practice because it is almost everywhere in your life, even in the school, community, your future. Model UN class helps me more active and confident that I learn a lot of new thing and have more knowledge about every thing. It is component of about science, geography, economic, laws… so you don’t have to worry about that is not related to my major. If you want to be global person, you should attend in the model UN class. It makes you think, look outside of what you learn. I think it is very important to me because it is prepare to me for college and my future life. It is life-experiment for us. When you go to higher level, you have to speech a lot and writing a lot. And also when you talking deeply about some of the topic, you feel it is terrible and to change something. You feel would like to be some of the person (doctor, police...). It pushes your dream and patient to yourself that you will be successful at that job. You can help the world to be better. You feel good that you are one part of global that you can help them. It is helpful for you right now and in future a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment